I need a paint protection pattern for

Guest Marco

Guest Marco

Iv'e checked with llumar,clearcut, computer cut and venture sheild and no one has this pattern. I'm willing to buy a full kit if anyone can get it for me, or I can send the film to be cut...I prefer to use venture sheild's film. What other programs are there to cut the patterns :bingo

Iv'e checked with llumar,clearcut, computer cut and venture sheild and no one has this pattern. I'm willing to buy a full kit if anyone can get it for me, or I can send the film to be cut...I prefer to use venture sheild's film. What other programs are there to cut the patterns :krazy

Benz? SLR?..........most likely , not gonna happen . not computer cut. must be custom cut.

man 3M bud.............. :bat

Get a big roll! what kind of pattern............... :?

:bat

post-17474-1153608655.jpg

Iv'e checked with llumar,clearcut, computer cut and venture sheild and no one has this pattern. I'm willing to buy a full kit if anyone can get it for me, or I can send the film to be cut...I prefer to use venture sheild's film. What other programs are there to cut the patterns :beer

Benz? SLR?..........most likely , not gonna happen . not computer cut. must be custom cut.

man 3M bud.............. :beer

:bat

Iv'e checked with llumar,clearcut, computer cut and venture sheild and no one has this pattern. I'm willing to buy a full kit if anyone can get it for me, or I can send the film to be cut...I prefer to use venture sheild's film. What other programs are there to cut the patterns :lol

man 3M bud.............. :shoot1

:007

[attachmentid=20551

Guest Marco

Custom cut would have been my last resort, I dont think the dealer would want to pay for it :lol6

Xpel does have the kit, I found a few dealers in my area maybe I can get one of them to cut the kit using my film :beer Thanks for the info, :lol6

Guest nautiboi73
Custom cut would have been my last resort, I dont think the dealer would want to pay for it :lol

Xpel does have the kit, I found a few dealers in my area maybe I can get one of them to cut the kit using my film :lol6 Thanks for the info, :thumb

yea I was going to say the XPEL should have it :beer

Custom cut would have been my last resort, I dont think the dealer would want to pay for it :lol6

thats funny. I dont think my dealer would pay for a pre-cut pattern

on an SLR fer sure.

iv been doin clear bra for 10 years now, and iv only seen a few pre-cuts that looked any good.

:thumb post pic when your finished.

good luck! :beer

Guest Marco

thats funny. I dont think my dealer would pay for a pre-cut pattern

on an SLR fer sure.

iv been doin clear bra for 10 years now, and iv only seen a few pre-cuts that looked any good.

:thumb post pic when your finished.

good luck! :beer

Ive been doing paint protection for only two years and look what I can do with or without a kit http://www.webshots.com/search?new=1&s...mp;query=vyunda

post-17474-1153688961.jpg from what I can see :lol thats all iv ever seen.

is no good . :beer

im employed full time w/ a benz-been dealer here in colorado............I do a TON of bra........ :beer

I cut very little on the paint....and when I do its most likely under or behind. I wrap all edeges.

on that benz side mirror I would cut between the paint and the lenz........ :?

no exposed paint............gotta be good.

is just like tint. lots of ways to do it........however as a tinter I can feel it when my blade touches glass, as I can when my blade touches paint.

most all pre-cut patterns are OFF. somewhere..........alot of the times all over the place.

im not sayin iv never cut paint......I have :lol6 but iv never paid for a paint job either. :lol

:lol

anyway good luck! heres a pic. :thumb

sorry forgot to tell ya im also the BRAZEUS but that wont get ya much fan-fair here. :lol2

Guest olletsoc
Iv'e checked with llumar,clearcut, computer cut and venture sheild and no one has this pattern. I'm willing to buy a full kit if anyone can get it for me, or I can send the film to be cut...I prefer to use venture sheild's film. What other programs are there to cut the patterns :beer

strange. my llumar precision cut has patterns for the slr

Archived