v-kool 35 vs huper optik ceramic 30

Guest fafnir

Guest fafnir

hi, I'm looking to get my car tinted and have just figured out that where I live its going to cost me at least 600 usd to get nice tint regardless of brand and tint used

there is both a huper optic distributer in my area and a v-kool regional hq in my area that offers lifetime warranty and powder shrinking and will both travel

and they both cost roughly the same

there are no legal barriers in this country that forbid any kind of tint application, as long as you can still see (e.g. there are people with 5% super limo on their cars all the time)

so if given a choice between both the best that v-kool and huper optic ceramic has to offer, what should I pick?

thanks for the time, and p.s. this is in the far east so if you really think that 5% mirror is the way to go, I don't mind at all

and my car is black

thanks again

_

Guest vclimber
hi, I'm looking to get my car tinted and have just figured out that where I live its going to cost me at least 600 usd to get nice tint regardless of brand and tint used

there is both a huper optic distributer in my area and a v-kool regional hq in my area that offers lifetime warranty and powder shrinking and will both travel

there are no legal barriers in this country that forbid any kind of tint application, as long as you can still see (e.g. there are people with 5% super limo on their cars all the time)

so if given a choice between both the best that v-kool and huper optic ceramic has to offer, what should I pick?

thanks for the time, and p.s. this is in the far east so if you really think that 5% mirror is the way to go, I don't mind at all

and my car is black

thanks again

_

According to each company's specs, Ceramic 30 rejects more Solar Energy than V-Kool 35

Guest tintgod

and my car is black

thanks again

_

According to each company's specs, Ceramic 30 rejects more Solar Energy than V-Kool 35

but what about the SHGC?..I thought that was the most important thing to look at..or the SC :lol6

Guest vclimber

and my car is black

thanks again

_

but what about the SHGC?..I thought that was the most important thing to look at..or the SC :thumb

He's talking about doing his car, not his house. Go look it up if it concerns you enough.

Guest fafnir

also should I go for huper optic's ceramic 20?

what about windshield tint?

ceramic 60?

or would that affect night driving so adversely that I won't know what I hit until its all over my windshield?

the local laws regarding tint spec that anything over 10% is fine for the windshield, and I have seen people with what looks like 5% super limo all around

and huper optic ceramic has at least some of the best optical clarity right?

also should I go for really reflective stuff? e.g. mirror image, full metal, etc?

thanks again

_

Guest vclimber

I don't think you could get a hold of HO Ceramic 20 in the US if that is where you live? :thumb

Full windshield tints are illegal in most areas so we do not recommend breaking the law.

Metallized films are very efficient but have their restrictions too.

It is mainly up to your personal taste as to what you would like your vehicle to look like. You will not be displeased with HO's optical clairity.

and my car is black

thanks again

_

but what about the SHGC?..I thought that was the most important thing to look at..or the SC :shock

TG trying to make people think he actually knows something :thumb

Guest fafnir

I don't live in the US

I said I lived in a foreign country and yes, I can get ceramic 20, and yes, there's 3m distributer in the area too

_

Archived