Oil companies just got richer

Guest Marco

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tintim

in the UK fuels priced in litres now , but on average when converted we are paying $4.54 a gallon it's really starting to bite in some rural areas. Prices are continuing to rise.

actually scratch that last post - when you factor in the dollar pound exchange rate you guys would be paying the equivalent $8.39 that is mad money. Just shows how ripped off we are in UK!

Guest solarspot
in the UK fuels priced in litres now , but on average when converted we are paying $4.54 a gallon it's really starting to bite in some rural areas. Prices are continuing to rise.

actually scratch that last post - when you factor in the dollar pound exchange rate you guys would be paying the equivalent $8.39 that is mad money. Just shows how ripped off we are in UK!

America would crash if we had $8.39 a gallon :gasp

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

it's on the way to crashing now. If it hits 4$ here in the atl, it's over. The gas prices are killing the luxury markets, such as tinting, car stereos , accessories, ect..

Guest solarspot
it's on the way to crashing now. If it hits 4$ here in the atl, it's over. The gas prices are killing the luxury markets, such as tinting, car stereos , accessories, ect..

Same here most can barely make thier house payment our housing is f**ked up foreclosure is up 35% from last year and was up 27% from the year before!

The car dealership I was working for was selling 300-400 units a month now 150 is a GOOD month

Guest Tintim

America would crash if we had $8.39 a gallon, :DD

It's where we are heading at present. I think America is already in trouble and we have not seen the worst of it yet. There is talk of oil reaching $125 a barrel http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/5225236.stm

When you guys are getting to grips with it we in the UK will be just coming into it, my advice is look after the pennies and work harder :DD

Archived