1995 buick century back window from hell

Guest compudude86

well, whats this gonna run me professionally? I saw someone usually charges more for a cutlass, which is practically the same thing

If your referring to a Cutlass Supreme..these 2 back windows aren't even in the same league..the buick is by far easier.

Guest tinterjim

well, whats this gonna run me professionally? I saw someone usually charges more for a cutlass, which is practically the same thing

If your referring to a Cutlass Supreme..these 2 back windows aren't even in the same league..the buick is by far easier.

:thumbdown AMEN to that brother!! I'd rather do 10 any model buicks compaired to 1 cutlass supreme.

Guest willie

:thumbdown AMEN to that brother!! I'd rather do 10 any model buicks compaired to 1 cutlass supreme.

Ok I have 10 81 Buick Riviera's Im restoring that I'll bring you :lol

Guest tinterjim

I would hope that if you were going to restore anything it would not be a 81 riviera..... :lol but yea, send them over I'll get 'em done for ya, but you will be charged accordingly... :thumbdown

Guest willie
I would hope that if you were going to restore anything it would not be a 81 riviera..... :thumbdown but yea, send them over I'll get 'em done for ya, but you will be charged accordingly... :lol

:lol

Archived