yellow pages

I had the leeches ring me today wanting their pound of flesh for the next book.

I told them $500 was all I was prepared to pay (internet is where it's happening) and if they didn't like that they could ram their ads.

The sales guy came back and said I could have a pathetic line listing for $500. :DD

I told him to shove it and if he didn't want to go back to his bosses with my offer so be it and then hung up on him. :lol2

Bad attitude Devil but these bastards have deserved it for so long and I gave it to 'em without any remorse.

I had the leeches ring me today wanting their pound of flesh for the next book.

I told them $500 was all I was prepared to pay (internet is where it's happening) and if they didn't like that they could ram their ads.

The sales guy came back and said I could have a pathetic line listing for $500. :DD

I told him to shove it and if he didn't want to go back to his bosses with my offer so be it and then hung up on him. :DD

Bad attitude Devil but these bastards have deserved it for so long and I gave it to 'em without any remorse.

I'm with you ! They catch hell here too! :lol2 They will give a NEW account a discount-and stick it to us regulars!!! BAZZTURDS!

Guest autotinter

this is the first year that it will be listed under window tinting, instead of glass coating. my wife has been after them for years to change it :lol2

Archived