2000 Cavalier Coupe

Guest razerbern

Guest razerbern

Gonna be tinting a 2000 Cavalier Coupe Z24 in the near future and was just wondering what I should be looking out for as far as door seals... are they really tight? Do I need to shrink the windows at the top? I know there is some curvature to the back glass, but I'm not scared of that, just want to make sure I don't run into any stupid mistakes from little details on the car.

also cut the film big on the sides to avoid light gaps on them. :beer

:beer To that..I personally do a shrink on ALL the windows for an easier install, panels pull back for easier install under the gasket, glue or vinyl the dots on the top and it's worth removing the rear deck for a cleaner install (only takes a couple of minutes)

That's my way anyways, everybody is different :beer

Guest gtotint

also cut the film big on the sides to avoid light gaps on them. :beer

:beer To that..I personally do a shrink on ALL the windows for an easier install, panels pull back for easier install under the gasket, glue or vinyl the dots on the top and it's worth removing the rear deck for a cleaner install (only takes a couple of minutes)

:lol2

Guest willie

also cut the film big on the sides to avoid light gaps on them. :lol2

:) I do all that except shrink

well said TW :)

Archived