Vinyl 1/4 glass

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
Hey rick, cool idea and I hate these vents, il be doing this from now on... :?

say hi to jen for me fella :?

potzy,wussup mate! Jen says hello. This also works on the vents that have the inner gasket that goes the whole height of the window. Apply enough vinyl to cover the area, then use the release liner from the film as a template to cut the vinyl. I gave Nautiboi73 a demonstration of this a few weeks ago. Next time I do one , I will take photos and give step by step instuctions. :beer

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ive trim a 1/16th of an inch of the inside gasket (no one ever knows) and the spray lots O'water in there and the tint slides right ion no problem no glass removal NO VINYL (looks like a$$ to me)

0816061652bp9.th.jpg

looks like a gasket wizard on the outside in that pic...Are you tinting on the outside of the glass???

:beer

Guest jimmies
Ive trim a 1/16th of an inch of the inside gasket (no one ever knows) and the spray lots O'water in there and the tint slides right ion no problem no glass removal NO VINYL (looks like a$$ to me)

0816061652bp9.th.jpg

That's how I've handled these types of windows so far as well. A small bit of trimming (told my customer first of course) and lots of mix to get the film to butt up.

Archived