giving tinters a bad name

Guest jason11286

Guest jason11286

I took this pic the other day at a local auto repair shop, it's a chitty pic I know but its pretty plain to see: 20% on the damn windshield (and all the other windows) of this few year old Stratus. whoever tinted it has more balls than brains cause it's a one-piece job also :beer thought you guys and gals would enjoy this one

post-16380-1157355825.jpg

This might make ya'll feel a little better. I had a customer come in asking for a windshield and I said no. They then told me they had been hittin up tint shops from texas all the way up to michigan on their drive here with no luck. The girl even said "them brothas sellin stolen radios by the road wouldn't even do it". :beer

They were on a road trip, they have not been driving cross country to find a tinter.. just to clarify. :beer

Guest solarspot
This might make ya'll feel a little better. I had a customer come in asking for a windshield and I said no. They then told me they had been hittin up tint shops from texas all the way up to michigan on their drive here with no luck. The girl even said "them brothas sellin stolen radios by the road wouldn't even do it". :beer

They were on a road trip, they have not been driving cross country to find a tinter.. just to clarify. :lol2

:beer

They were on a road trip, they have not been driving cross country to find a tinter.. just to clarify. :?

:hmmm

I think Speck did it last week

I saw a 92 coupe devilee with the windsheild tinted and it had some trash in it :?

Guest solarspot

This might make ya'll feel a little better. I had a customer come in asking for a windshield and I said no. They then told me they had been hittin up tint shops from texas all the way up to michigan on their drive here with no luck. The girl even said "them brothas sellin stolen radios by the road wouldn't even do it". :hmmm

They were on a road trip, they have not been driving cross country to find a tinter.. just to clarify. :beer

:?

I think Speck did it last week

I saw a 92 coupe devilee with the windsheild tinted and it had some trash in it :hmmm

Shhhhhhhhh I've been helping TT it was all his idea :?

Archived