Had a bad reaction to iodine today! WOW! was it crazy

if it is gallstones I feel for ya...I had an attack on time from them.not a good feeling at ALL...took me to my knees and had to be run to the emergancy room one night to have them shoot me up with some good pain med..I got luck and havent had an attack sense..(knock on wood).and I was suppose to have my galbladder taken out..but never did..

are you getting shooting pains in your upper right ab section?..under your rib cage?..also with pain in your lower back?

Yep! I was thinking maybe it was just gas :poke:lol

The pain is on my right side between my belly botton and my rib cage, it shoots around to my back directly behind my belly botton...

I have ran a low grade fever off and on and my appetite comes and goes. At the moment I am feeling OK :DD but earlier :bat Who the hell knows :poke

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if it is gallstones I feel for ya...I had an attack on time from them.not a good feeling at ALL...took me to my knees and had to be run to the emergancy room one night to have them shoot me up with some good pain med..I got luck and havent had an attack sense..(knock on wood).and I was suppose to have my galbladder taken out..but never did..

are you getting shooting pains in your upper right ab section?..under your rib cage?..also with pain in your lower back?

Yep! I was thinking maybe it was just gas :poke:lol

The pain is on my right side between my belly botton and my rib cage, it shoots around to my back directly behind my belly botton...

I have ran a low grade fever off and on and my appetite comes and goes. At the moment I am feeling OK :DD but earlier :bat Who the hell knows :poke

glad your ok for the time being

guest the lower back I think is with the kidney stones -that is the wrse thing I think I have ever felt -havent had the other yet

Good luck TTC

Yep! I was thinking maybe it was just gas :lol:spit

I have ran a low grade fever off and on and my appetite comes and goes. At the moment I am feeling OK :spit but earlier :spit Who the hell knows :spit

yep...that is where my pain was..does it take your breathe away?....it did with me.

try taking 2 tbsp of olive oil and a glass of apple juice once a day fro about a week...this is what I took for mine to help ..the olive oil helps lube the gullbladder duct..which help the gullstone pass throw easier...you may want to ask your doctor about this before doing it..of course this is if you have gullstones..anyways...im no doctor ..im just letting you know what I did about mine...hope you feel better.. :lol

It does suck getting old :beer

I am supposed to go on a a light diet for a couple of days!! Light soups, dry chicken, etc! That ought to be fun :nope

I'm sure OT has a few recipe's that is yummy :nope

Archived