A big house doesnt always mean big money...

So far the only check I've had bounce was by the guy who's car was worth the 2nd most that I've gotten my hands on.

But he emailed me to let me know it was going to bounce. I guess his bank held a big deposit of his for a few days or something.

I wish I had a 92 minivan. I pull up to million dollar on the lake nieghborhoods in this:

aspire04.jpg

So far the only check I've had bounce was by the guy who's car was worth the 2nd most that I've gotten my hands on.

But he emailed me to let me know it was going to bounce. I guess his bank held a big deposit of his for a few days or something.

I wish I had a 92 minivan. I pull up to million dollar on the lake nieghborhoods in this:

aspire04.jpg

yeah but if that spoiler cant hook the deal nothing can :trustme

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

I like to roll up lookin money so they think this kid has it together...young guy wearin all black with tattoos, if I didnt have a nice car they'd probably think I was there to rob them :trustme

Guest vclimber
I like to roll up lookin money so they think this kid has it together...young guy wearin all black with tattoos, if I didnt have a nice car they'd probably think I was there to rob them :beer

:beer There's nothing like having to fork over money to a guy that looks money. Man you feel like your're getting a good deal. :nohit::lol

Archived