cutting using the plotter

Guest NokTint

or am I cutting both the tint and the liner ??? if so just the liner, I would have to cut it facing the wrong way right ??? mirrored ?? or back to front so when I applied it on the inside of the window it would be the right way on the outside of the window

or am I cutting both the tint and the liner ??? if so just the liner, I would have to cut it facing the wrong way right ??? mirrored ?? or back to front so when I applied it on the inside of the window it would be the right way on the outside of the window

:) I guess you didnt get any training with your plotter? Cut with the film side up! The blade should barely score the liner-not cut thru. Set your plotter up by test cutting a small 1/4 glass -before trying to cut rollups! This will save you alot of $$! :)

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

its still a pain in the a$$ cutting film with a plotter, even if you have the right angled blade the film wants to roll underneath or parts that got cut already wont roll back into the machine...I dunno, I just remember hand cutting was way faster and more accurate..my 2 cents

its still a pain in the a$$ cutting film with a plotter, even if you have the right angled blade the film wants to roll underneath or parts that got cut already wont roll back into the machine...I dunno, I just remember hand cutting was way faster and more accurate..my 2 cents

damn, I wanna only cut graphics using the plotter. you say hand cut is faster ???? are you sure ?? damn ??? :thumb I tried many times and my patience just runs out very fast :lol6 .... I bet them graphics on dat car were plotted not hand cut right ??

Archived