what the hell did i get myself into?

Guest thetintshop

Guest FastBackJack

Obviously this guy is some sort of hunter......and Im not harp'n on the job TTS, its looks awesome. But what funk'n good does camo do on something like that. Camo doesnt do shiot unless that thing doesnt make noise. :thumb Like the guys who put camo on their big ass 4x4's with loud exhaust and some over cammed engine. WTF are these guys thinking. :thumb :booga

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Braud Spectrum

Does it come in a kit all cut to fit each model TTS? or is it on a roll like contact paper ? I always thought the ones I have seen camo'd were bought like that or painted, and thay may be or have been. I just didn't realize you could do that to one.

Guest thetintshop

nope, comes on a 2X4 sheet. and you have to make them fit each panel. it's hard as hell, and I would not recommend this to anyone who has never done graphics or tint. there's no way an average person could do this. I guess they could cut it in little strips and put it on, but that would ruin the pattern.

Guest thetintshop
Obviously this guy is some sort of hunter......and Im not harp'n on the job TTS, its looks awesome.  But what funk'n good does camo do on something like that.  Camo doesnt do shiot unless that thing doesnt make noise. :thumb  Like the guys who put camo on their big ass 4x4's with loud exhaust and some over cammed engine.  WTF are these guys thinking. :thumb  :booga

yeah, he duck hunts. he drives it out in the marsh and sits on it. so you can see where this would help this guy. sure beats the bright orange it had on it. but it also protects the plastic. so that's why some people do it. but most just do it for the way it looks.

Guest Braud Spectrum

Was it shrinkable? Or stretch ?

My brother in law just got one. I saw it in the back yard the other day. He and my sister duck hunt. I know deer are colorblind or sort of. They can't see the hunter orange anyway.... but ducks ...I think it 4X what humans see. :thumb Better look that up. I'm not certain. :thumb

Guest thetintshop

after this lovely day I've had, I got to tint a 90 ford pick up tomorrow.

90 ford, with vents, crew cab, with slider, and I have to remove some old panther crap. :shock

just doesn't get much worse.

Archived