tints and tintz?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Just don't insult our "grits".

I can't insult something that I don't know what it is.

Also what the heck is a chitlin?

grits are made from corn- homany(don't know if that's the correct spelling) simular to cream-o-wheat.

Chitlins- made from pig intestine. I don't eat those.never had the opportunity, they sell them, at the grocery store in a 1 gallon bucket.

wow! it's almost like I was reading your mind!

Guest solarspot
I know that you don't need a rolling paper to smoke a crawdad.

Explain what grits and chitlins are, and will give you the finer points of praire oysters.

Thats kinda like bull butter :thumb

Chitlins- made from pig intestine. I don't eat those.never had the opportunity, they sell them, at the grocery store in a 1 gallon bucket.

I consider myself a very good cook. Is it stuffed, baked, fried or cut into rings like calamari?

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I consider myself a very good cook. Is it stuffed, baked, fried or cut into rings like calamari?

I do believe it is served like all of the above. No chit. do a google search for some recipes, could be interesting! :thumb

Guest solarspot

I believe its boiled in a pot kinda like soup

not real sure don't take just my word for it :thumb

Guest solarspot
yes boiled , served with hot sause is popular. But , if you go to a NASCAR race, they are served fried.

:lol2 ignorance is bliss if I don't know what it is OK if I know going in :thumb

Went with a friend of mine to his aunts house they were from Mexico and had dinner. She worked all afternoon to make a special traditional soup. We sat down to eat smelled great I'm half way done and thinking the whole time I don't wanna know whats in it. It was really good and my friend had to spoil it for me. It was served in a really big bowl with a bone in the middle with meat on it. Don't get me wrong it was very good but don't tell me what it is. It was a entire piece of back bone of a cow :thumb

Archived