quick question

Guest dan-mark

you mean cut down the middle of the finger? but on the defroster?

cut on the nearest defroster line, but NOT directly on the finger itself.

I havent had a need for a relief cut yet and was unsure of where/how to do but this explination seems easy and effective.

Guest NokTint

seen relief cuts done all the time on small curvy sedans, usually one on each side, near the tops is usually the case. I have really needed to do em yet. do a clean cut and its pretty effective. I would personally rather lay it flat one way or another with out needing to splice

Guest walestint
ive gotta go back to work soon but I just wanted to know the best way of getting rid of them fingers that pop up on the sides of the back glass. ive got one I cant push down with heat on the outside but it just dont wanna stick. can I cut a slit in it or something? if I hard card as I stick it I can see its gonna crease! Any tips? cheers

si, dont slit it mate if it wont go down, thats bad to slit film IMO, redo the f*ker and learn from it, obviously you gotta shrink more, you would have shrunk it by the time youve read all these posts :spit

dont splice it, persevere to do in one piece, keep customer happy etc

keep the faith!!

Guest jason11286

ive gotta go back to work soon but I just wanted to know the best way of getting rid of them fingers that pop up on the sides of the back glass. ive got one I cant push down with heat on the outside but it just dont wanna stick. can I cut a slit in it or something? if I hard card as I stick it I can see its gonna crease! Any tips? cheers

si, dont slit it mate if it wont go down, thats bad to slit film IMO, redo the f*ker and learn from it, obviously you gotta shrink more, you would have shrunk it by the time youve read all these posts :spit

dont splice it, persevere to do in one piece, keep customer happy etc

keep the faith!!

just make a relief cut like they have been saying. it saves wasting film and time IMO. it's the easiest way to fix that problem, just remember next time to force ALL of your fingers to the top and bottom that way you don't have this problem.

Archived