Graphtec FC-5100

Guest MidcoastMW

Guest MidcoastMW

Any feedback on this cutter and software??????

It's a 30" cutter. Graphtec FC-5100 with Sign Lab OE software. Lightly used.....Im considering purchasing it for vinyl use. MAYBE some tint graffix too. So if anyone knows anything about either this cutter or this software, or both please let me know what you think!!! :whisper :inot

It's a 30" cutter. Graphtec FC-5100 with Sign Lab OE software. Lightly used.....Im considering purchasing it for vinyl use. MAYBE some tint graffix too. So if anyone knows anything about either this cutter or this software, or both please let me know what you think!!! :whisper :inot

That's the plotter I have, I love mine... :inot

Guest MidcoastMW

That's the plotter I have, I love mine... :inot

Awesome!, what are you using for software??

Guest MidcoastMW

Anyone else using this plotter and/or software??

I went and looked at everything, it looks great and comes with a bunch of vinyl. Anything I should look out for? I want to pick this baby up this week. :poke

Guest Pancho The Etcher

It's a 30" cutter. Graphtec FC-5100 with Sign Lab OE software. Lightly used.....Im considering purchasing it for vinyl use. MAYBE some tint graffix too. So if anyone knows anything about either this cutter or this software, or both please let me know what you think!!! :lol6:rollin

Graphtech is an excellent plotter, you will like it. As far as Signlab I have used version 6, but not version OE, it is a nice vinyl and print software.

Pancho The Etcher

www.artglassstone.com

Archived