07 acura

Guest Beeline

Felt, shmelt.....what's wrong B-dawg, that thing looks legal....

just curious......do yall tint the whole 1/4 window or is it best to leave the 1" gap on the backside. I know them accord's and fusion's are similiar......do you pull them to tint them........or just soap em down.....

yeah, you can pull them out, depends on my mood, how "tinty" I'm feeling that day....

I tinted one of these today. The backglass was easy to shrink, not much room at the bottom when applying it into the inside. Thanks God for the bulldozer. I was thinking about removing the rear deck but the car only had 800 miles on it and I didnt want to remove anything if I didnt have to. Also whoever said these cars need felt are misguided. The seals werent that tight at al. Just enough to pull back and slip it in without any trouble. There are definitely easier cars than this one...maybe a 6-10 on my scale. :DD

People always talk about removing quater glass. I never have removed one and I dont think I ever will. I dont get it. Somtimes I do use a little more soap. I'll have to get a digital camara and take some pics. I hear accords come up a lot. The seals are deep on the rear slope but its not impossible to leave no gap.

Archived