Johnson window films review?

Guest C280

High end? It is a used C280! doesnt even have power seats on both front's

I have power front seats.

Okay since most of you said those prices are average, they're too high for me. I would go $250 max, not any higher.

Thanks for your inputs guys.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have power front seats.

Okay since most of you said those prices are average, they're too high for me. I would go $250 max, not any higher.

Thanks for your inputs guys.

:drevil you should not have a problem here in the bay area, there are alot of clowns charging $99.

just install ONYX from Madico and you will be happy. belieeve me.

I had acustomer come in today with an oddysey, we install film from madico in 97 and its still the same way! :beer

I've never seen any other films out there that last as long as madico has. just my two cents.

Guest jason11286

holy shizzzzzzzzz I wish I could get $450 for a damn tint job around here!!!! :DD unreal...do you guys really get that kind of money for a tintjob?? I'm not askin an exact price but fuk me that's crazy! the economy in my little town is :drevil I dont know a single freakin person that would dream of payin that for a tint job. I think the $250 is a pretty reasonable amount to me, but then again, you're drivin a Benz, therefore you must be made of money right? :beer

I just read the whole thread.

man this guy got a beating :drevil

listen man. ask friends, dealerships, for referrals on who they use. alot of

shops get alot of word of mouth work because they do good work. sounds to me your going

to half arse tint shops who dont take they're time to explain to you what looks good and what

doesnt right? just keep looking around and im sure you'll find a decent shop within price range

taht you looking for. you should be able to get a nice looking job with a "lifetime warranty" :beer

Guest tinterjim
About that Madico brand with Onyx, saw a previous thread it the film is blue? I'm looking for charcoal/black.

Also, I'm thinking about your shop too, TINT.

:drevil Going to TINT sounds like a good move. :DD He'll take good care of you and your vehicle. :beer

Any late modle benz I have done..I have charged more...Reason number one, Its a foreing car...I dont see then every day...Even if the guy didnt pay a lot of money for the car I stillr espect that it was at its time a hight end car...and most late model benz I have done have been in superb shape....So my reasoing behind charging more..is that its going to take me longer and more of out of my day to give you my usual quality job. that I can be proud of..

Hicup,,,,,

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
holy shizzzzzzzzz I wish I could get $450 for a damn tint job around here!!!! :cool unreal...do you guys really get that kind of money for a tintjob?? I'm not askin an exact price but fuk me that's crazy! the economy in my little town is :beer I dont know a single freakin person that would dream of payin that for a tint job. I think the $250 is a pretty reasonable amount to me, but then again, you're drivin a Benz, therefore you must be made of money right? :rock

no problimo for a bens around here, take in the fact that they get felting also. My mercades customers are mostly referrals, so no sticker shock. Also, it helps to present yourself and buisness as first rate, gives the customer the feeling that they are spending that money with a place or person worthy of it :blah

no problimo for a bens around here, take in the fact that they get felting also. My mercades customers are mostly referrals, so no sticker shock. Also, it helps to present yourself and buisness as first rate, gives the customer the feeling that they are spending that money with a place or person worthy of it :dunno

Well said! I charge the same for a 4 door Benz as a 4 door Buick if they are equally hard or easy to tint! I dont think I should make less money working on a cheaper car! :beer

Archived