Johnson window films review?

Guest C280

Guest Tintbds

Just one little question :finger::beer

You guys are going to scary the new members off.

Hey, C280 export to the beautiful Island Barbados and I'll do it for you. :finger: $220.00 US.

post-13599-1162845160.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay I have looked around the city and have found many shops that overprice me because I drive a benz. Most of the shops are chargin over 300$ and I have found one that fits my price range. THanks

Hang on here. :finger:

What sort of Benz? It may need to be felted or completely taken apart? There are far too many variables to base this film installation and product purely on price.

All Mc Donalds burgers are the same from one shop to the other and made the same way but with a film installation nothing can be further from this analogy.

Devil

Guest olletsoc
Hang on here. :finger:

What sort of Benz? It may need to be felted or completely taken apart? There are far too many variables to base this film installation and product purely on price.

All Mc Donalds burgers are the same from one shop to the other and made the same way but with a film installation nothing can be further from this analogy.

Devil

based on his name I'd say he has a C280. entry lvl benz

My benz cost as much as a used civic when I bought Less than 9K. And yes its a entry/low level benz. To me these benz's are not considered expensive cars. A new C class benz cost as much as a LOADED CAMRY(30K). My benz not one of those OMG ITS A BENZ "RICH BOY" type.

And no, the quote I got was more than 99$. I brought my car to these shops. One shop I brought my car the person came down to me and said "is this the car you want to tint here? well its $350. When will you bring the car in?" I haven't even asked anything yet they just said it right away at that instance. They carried SolarGard. One place I called quoted $450 for Llumar.

My price range for getting window films is in the $200-250. I have also asked a tinter from washinton from my benz forum and he said those quotes are over priced.

And yes I know to find a reputable shop to do this type of job there isnt much that I can find in the Bay Area(SF). If you guys know any please tell me.

Any comments on the Johnsons? Would like to hear from you guys about these since the other threads are off topic.....

Man, you are trying to save on the wrong place. You get what you pay for :rollin:lol

Man who wouldnt like to save a little? Everybody would like to get a deal or bang for the buck. I'm trying to find the best for the money. If I did go cheap I would have went for the 99$ deals. But I'm not, I want something thats worth it.

All films go bad after a few years of sun exposure. Where you live has a lot, to do with how long it will last. I can only tell you how long it will last, here in pa. If your climate is similar to mine, you should expect the same results. Johnsons silluette or executive line will last, approx 5-6 years. If you still have that car at that point. Dont worry about the film, worry about your career.

Okay, your car is a high end car...Not that tintint it couldnt be a problem...it could go quite easy...Thing is with a car of that stature..We as titnter dont see them day in and day out..Like a reg cab chevy..we may see thoes all the time, so they are "easy" we know exactly what needed to happen to slap tint on that bad boy..Since you car is more rare we charge more just cause of the simple fact that we assume its going to take more time..We take pride in out work and with high end cars of that nature..We want to make sure you get the best quality job and your car is taken car of in a manor that is fitting to its value...hope that makes sense...

Archived