false statements about window film

I believe that.

I was also told by a friend that worked as a sales guy for one of the largest film companies that when you send a roll back because of problems, the dist. will resell the roll over and over until the roll doesn't get sent back to him.

I also know of a company that buys the bad rolls for a huge discounted price and then turns in a warranty claim to the company if the customer ever files a warranty.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
I believe that.

I was also told by a friend that worked as a sales guy for one of the largest film companies that when you send a roll back because of problems, the dist. will resell the roll over and over until the roll doesn't get sent back to him.

I also know of a company that buys the bad rolls for a huge discounted price and then turns in a warranty claim to the company if the customer ever files a warranty.

Yeah, I know a few guys that have told me the philosophy behind dist sales. It makes sense when you think of the snow ball effect that could happen when they actually take responsibilty for bad film...

the know-it-all dudes that say

I tint windows myself

I just diddn't want to do it

I've tinted for years

I tinted my brother's Honda

I know all about it

makes me want to slap 'em with a squeeg :dunno

Guest Tom Cat
the know-it-all dudes that say

I tint windows myself

I just diddn't want to do it

I've tinted for years

I tinted my brother's Honda

I know all about it

makes me want to slap 'em with a squeeg :thumb

As long as you use the uncut turbo squeegee, otherwise they might not get the point. Those things hurt like hell!! :dunno

Archived