Picture Request - 3m HP FX 35% Metallic

Guest AuburnRyan

Guest AuburnRyan

I've had 2 sets of 35% non metallic LLumar, and my latest car is 9 year old (like new) Formula One premier.

I like the formula one, but want a slightly more charcoal/less refelctive color.

Think I'm setted on the 3m HP FX series at 35%

Can anyone post a picture with this applied. I 've found a few (2) online but not all the angles I want. Thanks in advance! :hmmm Whatever you have would be apprcieated. Links are fine...

Don't want too dark as VA law is 50%/35% are I'd rather not have it questioned...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VaTinterPMan

Hey man where are you at, Im in Fredericksburg 50 miles from d.c. and Richmond. I dont use 3m but I can use Onyx, Im dealing with madico. Or I can get Platnium Plus from Llumar. :hmmm

Guest AuburnRyan
Hey man where are you at, Im in Fredericksburg 50 miles from d.c. and Richmond. I dont use 3m but I can use Onyx, Im dealing with madico. Or I can get Platnium Plus from Llumar. :hmmm

I'll bite - post a picture of your work with madico onyx 35% all around...

Guest VaTinterPMan

yeah its going to vary to with color of car and what car type. I do like the color of the bmw if it is true 3m film. not something else. Look at some pictures of onyx there should be some post on the main page of that. even some lulu atr and onyx right next to each other in one pic that the best thing to look at to tell the differece.

Guest VaTinterPMan

ive never used the onyx yet. I jsut my madico in today. I have just switced to it today I just got it in the mail today. I cant wait to use it. I was using lulu b4. at and atr

mi bad bad typos dont know what I was thinking there

Archived