No trash bags pt 2

Guest darkdan

Guest darkdan

I could ball it up and wrap it with tape twice before I even get to the trash can. Doesn't take long at all. Plus, then it's one trip.

Leaving trash behind is a common practice in trade skill jobs.

The exception would be large trash producers such as drywall, major carpentry work, etc.

The whole point of this tip is to make your trash smaller to not take up as much space in someone's trashcan. If you use up three rolls of film at a residential job....take it with you.

Even still, use the tip and save space in your trash can!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leave the place better than when you arrived! I often use the liner from the biggest piece and the cut-down from that glass to tie it. just lay the piece down and toss yer stuff onto it as you go. Faster than stuffing a bag as you go! But ALWAYS take it with me!

Guest tintman AZ
Leave the place better than when you arrived! I often use the liner from the biggest piece and the cut-down from that glass to tie it. just lay the piece down and toss yer stuff onto it as you go. Faster than stuffing a bag as you go! But ALWAYS take it with me!

Yea thats pretty much what I was saying in part 1. Of course once in a while you get a cust. that insists on taking your trash. Then its OK.

Guest Tintin' Magician
:beer Yeah, there's always at least one customer a week that actually follows me around room to room and picks up the trash and throws it away as it hits the ground. I don't mind as long as they don't try to pull the liner for me............

Guest tintman AZ
I save my waste from all of my jobs and wrap it in masking tape. My daughter has fun with it... Shes getting one twice as big for x-mas this year....

tape_ball.jpg

I guess its better than a lump of coal.

Guest CJ Shades
I usually use film waste instead of masking tape; it does make the trash bag a lil' easier to handle or can eliminate a trash bag in the home.

:evilgrin I save my tape for roll up windows! Take a strip left over from pre cutting or even a scrap and wrap that rascle around that ball o waiste. If the customer isn't around we throw them at each other when we're done.

Archived