craziest request

Guest payj

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan

I'd have the say the stupidest question I've heard has been, is, and always will be when someone asks, "What's the stupidest thing you've ever been asked?"

It doesn't matter the subject.

The second least intelligent question I've ever been asked has been anything starting with, "What if".

My second grade teacher told us to be careful of people that ask, "What if" questions because they aren't smart enough to figure anything out and use questions that begin that way to try to disprove your theories with no evidence to back it up.

The third dumbest question was, "Where do you plan on putting that?" Because the answer was obvious. Anywhere I want.

I put mirror film up on a skylight for Micheal Jackson at the Neverland ranch. It was right above this huge marble bath tub in the bathroom right off his bedroom. There were toys scattered all around the bathtub. :lol2

wow thats cool... :beer

I was asked to help plant a garden.... :thumb I showed the lady how to do a small compost pile... :lol2

It took me 2 hours to tint her car in the garage...and I was milkin it..... :lol2

I stayed for 5 hours helpin her plant her garden..... :beer

She wrote the nicest letter , to the dealership where she bought her car...now I work for em. :lol2

:beer

I'd have the say the stupidest question I've heard has been, is, and always will be when someone asks, "What's the stupidest thing you've ever been asked?"

It doesn't matter the subject.

The second least intelligent question I've ever been asked has been anything starting with, "What if".

My second grade teacher told us to be careful of people that ask, "What if" questions because they aren't smart enough to figure anything out and use questions that begin that way to try to disprove your theories with no evidence to back it up.

The third dumbest question was, "Where do you plan on putting that?" Because the answer was obvious. Anywhere I want.

:thumb:beer:beer

Guest integlspwr

my friend said that he did double 5% on the sides and 5% the front windshield. this was the most crazisest request he did.

THe car did look mean after it was done.

It was one of those black escalades with black rims so the whole car was black. it looked super sick! but hella illegal...

Guest cherasia
For the guys that have their own buisness what is the craziest request you have had. Ex: darkest tint, double tinting-you get the idea.

Double SS10, seamed because the windows were too wide/tall.

Archived