Hey All

Guest JoeyC33

Guest JoeyC33

First let me introduce myself. I have been in the sign business for 5 years in that time I have mastered decals, signs, lettering, vehicle wraps ECT and have a decent handle on a lot of the tools used to tint windows. To keep up with all the other shops in my area I recently made the decision to take on window tinting. I took a short course and then purchased the DVD training set from autowindowtinting.com. When I had a grasp on the concept I attempted to tint my front windows and they came out decent followed by a full tint job on my fiends Chevy Tahoe. Aside from some tiny bubble and some small dirt particle here and there I was pleased with my work. My only question before I jump into this is if there are some ?tiny bubbles? and dirt here and there (nothing really noticeable unless you point it out or are a real stickler) is that normal and acceptable or should I practice some more before I offer window tinting to my customers.

Guest MidcoastMW

I would keep practicing! My motto is, if YOU the TINTER notice it and see it.... the customer will too....

also, in my opinion their is a big diffrence between a tiny bubble, and a spec. An occasional 'spec' (piece of DUST) here and there is un-avoidable....but a tiny-bubble, or a piece of dirt(which causes the tiny bubble) is not acceptable.

..oh, and :thumb

Archived