What have you learned here?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cherasia
NOTE TO SELF:

get Shauna a straw :lol2

PHhhhhhhhhhhlbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbtttttttttttttttt!!!!!

Nothin' like a multi-taskin' show off!

Could someone please get this woman a beer! :beer

Add a shot of tequila to that order, please?????

I also gotta mention m dogs soap method...I was a fabric sizing huffer...and now I am saved...thanks....

I also have found that it is cool to beable to share tips and and short cuts with people that do the same thing you do where I would not if it was a neighboring shop.....competitors around here are not as willing to share....which is silly...

I still havent learned the reverse roll method...but that is my new years resolution.....I do the frankinstine

ive only met one persons from here when I was visiting arizona..and that was cool....and I will try to do more of that this year....

I cant say I learned a whole lot but what I have has been so benificial.....its not like I would have quite what I do if not for tintdude.com but it has made things much easier...I dont post a ton but I read alot and contribute when I feel I can

I also learned it has cut down on my online P**n time.....

oh buy the way if anyone is interested...I got 3 cans of that sizing crap to the higest bidder... :dunno

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I just thought of something else I have learned here.....

I can always tell when a male member is not getting laid, they either start talking shiot about bootie or post a pic or avitar of a half n@ked chick.

:beer Just an observation :lol2

:beer I missed the 1/2 n@ked chicks :beer

Guest tintman AZ
I can always tell when a male member is not getting laid, they either start talking shiot about bootie or post a pic or avitar of a half n@ked chick.

:beer Just an observation :beer

Have I been doing that? I'm sorry I didn't even notice. Back to the main subject I'd have to go with

Mdog's soap shizzle :beer Before that I was getting real tired of cleaning baby powder off the back of these nice new cars. (I just liked using BP better than Fabric Soft.) Next I like the input on DP removals. I mean I always did it before I got on the site. But man anytime I have a question about what the He*ls still holding that mothe#$ f*&$kin door panel on I just consult the site. Its like calming down and taking a deep breath. And yes before I probably never would have shared tips with others. But now I've got no problem sharing with even the competition around here. (Fortunately they have good personalities though, cuz if they were diks I'm sure I wouldn't.)

Archived