mmm dealers

Just found the two films, the one listed above is amber in color, and they have a silver. Customer doesn't want either color. :thumb

Is there a site where you can get film specs on less than 1" thick I.G.s. mmm has the specs on the low-e film whch include less thick I.g.s, but all of the film samples I have only show testing on 1/4" clear plate glass, or 1/8". Or is there a formula for calculating tha data from the 1/4' test results?

Guest vclimber

Vista has two films that are more desireable in appearance than the higher reflective amber and silver. The U vales are .44 and .45 on the IG unit you are looking at but you know the deal with being able to sell it.

If these values are not good enough then anything that performs better is going to look similar to what you have already seen.

Vista has two films that are more desireable in appearance than the higher reflective amber and silver. The U vales are .44 and .45 on the IG unit you are looking at but you know the deal with being able to sell it.

If these values are not good enough then anything that performs better is going to look similar to what you have already seen.

Those values are exactly what we need. mmm was @ .40, but the size of insulated unit was not quoted, probably based on 1" with 1/4 " glass. The best film I have is a .97 on 1/4 single clear, but I dont have any data for it installed on I.G.s.

Guest vclimber
Those values are exactly what we need. mmm was @ .40, but the size of insulated unit was not quoted, probably based on 1" with 1/4 " glass. The best film I have is a .97 on 1/4 single clear, but I dont have any data for it installed on I.G.s.

Oops, scratch that. I used 1/8" glass IG. 1/4" IG clear is .39 sorry about that.

Archived