Some things peolpe do for tint-job

Guest Tintbds

Guest Tintbds

:lol2 Had this 25yrs girly came by yesterday about 12.40 pm. I was just about to finish work. So she bet to have her car tinted.

I agreed told her return before 1.30 or else. So off to ATM machice and back about 1.12pm.

Anyhow, while working on her car she is a talker but the way. Executive accountant now this is the joke she fake fall, fake knee ban, fake doctor visit to get off from work to get car tinted.

I love that girl, I give her discount :lol2:coffee:thumb:bottle she deserved it. :duck

post-13599-1166619146.jpg

:lol2 Had this 25yrs girly came by yesterday about 12.40 pm. I was just about to finish work. So she bet to have her car tinted.

I agreed told her return before 1.30 or else. So off to ATM machice and back about 1.12pm.

Anyhow, while working on her car she is a talker but the way. Executive accountant now this is the joke she fake fall, fake knee ban, fake doctor visit to get off from work to get car tinted.

I love that girl, I give her discount :lol2:coffee:thumb:bottle she deserved it. :duck

:lol2

keep an eye on her around the money.... :lol2

:lol2

Guest filmdit
on her car she is a talker but the way. Executive accountant now this is the joke she fake fall, fake knee ban, fake doctor visit to get off from work to get car tinted.

I love that girl, I give her discount :lol2:duck:lol2:bottle she deserved it. :thumb

Me... I'd avoid someone like this as though they had the plague. :coffee They are the reason we pay more for other goods!

Guest Tintbds
Me... I'd avoid someone like this as though they had the plague. :bottle They are the reason we pay more for other goods!

I don't think so she's just looking for an easy way to get rich.

Sadly not considering the price she will have to pay. :coffee:thumb

Archived