gps interference

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys new here but from my experience I have had atr have quite a few interference issues even with fm radio. so I mostly use atc and it is non metal color stable and a breeze to work with.

I think I can't sell the ATX

Well there's your problem. If you can believe, you can achieve.

It's not about believing..it's about how much more people are willing to spend in my area on a film when the film I'm already putting on isn't giving any issues. If ATR was giving issues..it would be an easy upsell :thumb

Guest darkdan

Well ATR or any metal film isn't going to make someone's cell phone not work. It's not going to make their keyless stop working either. What it can do is give a reduction in it's performance which most people aren't going to notice.

Are you going to notice that your keyless distance is cut down by 10' or 20'? Or are you just going to keep walking to your car and hitting the button until it opens?

I get about one in a dozen or so that will go for the upgrade to ATX.

YDan, you have mail . :beer

I agree with what your saying.makes a difference..not much to notice..I'll start pointing out the differences to customers ..see if I can start moving this product :thumb

Guest oasisglatint
Well ATR or any metal film isn't going to make someone's cell phone not work. It's not going to make their keyless stop working either. What it can do is give a reduction in it's performance which most people aren't going to notice.

Are you going to notice that your keyless distance is cut down by 10' or 20'? Or are you just going to keep walking to your car and hitting the button until it opens?

It's all in the way you sell it. We've been installing ATR for years, with very little problems...... maybe and old custy that still likes am radio :thumb . We are selling ceramic on about 90% of our navi custys cars..... 3 today alone. Educate your custy.... give them a little homework and REAP THE REWARDS! :beer

Guest tintmanlibby

It's all in the way you sell it. We've been installing ATR for years, with very little problems...... maybe and old custy that still likes am radio :thumb . We are selling ceramic on about 90% of our navi custys cars..... 3 today alone. Educate your custy.... give them a little homework and REAP THE REWARDS! :beer

bingo.gif nothing like $450.00 window tint job's.

Archived