Anyone own a project car or just a nice ride?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice cars dudes! I like the mods :poke Very cool!corvetteandstuff007-2.jpg I'm mainly into jetboats but I do have a winter project-3 winters in a row! :lol2 I'm old school-Its a 1968 corvette convertible with a big block pumpin 550 hp.I still lack alot of details but with this beautiful weather I gotta get on it! I'll be cruisin by mid April.

Guest streetsounds

my 05 srt 4 I took every thing I pretty much had on it off the other day its forsale need a truck just bout a house and tryin to remodel and sick of barrowin everyones trucks

post-16062-1173411393.jpg

I had a 1986 GMC Sierra short wide that I bought in 87 that I drove and babied until I sent it off to Hot Rod Johnny Young in Tulsa to paint. I had him paint it back origional gray with black insert and origional factory stripe. I stripped the truck, interior, windows, trim bumpers everything and they took it apart the rest of the way and painted her up right. He had it for three months painting it then when I got it back I took my sweet time putting her back together with lots of new GM parts.

My truck wasnt in bad shape, just planned on keeping her for many more years to come. Never showed it. Never, ever, ever drove it in the rain!

Then in 1999 I dropped a long block in it with a little bit of a cam. Torker II manifold, 650 Holly, headers, billet valve covers, K&N billit air breather, braided the hoses, lots of chrome and other new goodies......

Sold her when someone offered me an insane amount of money for her!

Always said I'd be buried in that truck. I'd post a pic but I dont know how to do that kinda stuff. Im a friggin window tinter not a computer g__k!

No offense people. :thumb

I had a 1986 GMC Sierra short wide that I bought in 87 that I drove and babied until I sent it off to Hot Rod Johnny Young in Tulsa to paint. I had him paint it back origional gray with black insert and origional factory stripe. I stripped the truck, interior, windows, trim bumpers everything and they took it apart the rest of the way and painted her up right. He had it for three months painting it then when I got it back I took my sweet time putting her back together with lots of new GM parts.

My truck wasnt in bad shape, just planned on keeping her for many more years to come. Never showed it. Never, ever, ever drove it in the rain!

Then in 1999 I dropped a long block in it with a little bit of a cam. Torker II manifold, 650 Holly, headers, billet valve covers, K&N billit air breather, braided the hoses, lots of chrome and other new goodies......

Sold her when someone offered me an insane amount of money for her!

Always said I'd be buried in that truck. I'd post a pic but I dont know how to do that kinda stuff. Im a friggin window tinter not a computer g__k!

No offense people. :thumb

my kind of lady :lol6

Oh! and I put a shift kit in the tranny and man would she zing!! Did I mention that I did most of the engine and tranny work with the help of my brother? I have doubled jointed elbows so I can run the get the tranny bolts started by hand. Truth.

Archived