50 year old seals...too much trash

Its not just about pleasing the management. Anyone who does these larger jobs knows the boss isnt the only one who needs to be impressed. Everyone who sees it needs to be pleased. The employee who works in that office has a sunroom or the patient needs their house done. The management is sold on our work. They have seen our installs on newer glass and know we will do the best job that can be done. But, the other side of that coin is when we run into difficult windows we have to find a way to do clean installs there also. Thats why Im looking for ideas.

Hire me I fixed the Potomac Hospital job. I cost some :shock though :hmmm

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trim back gaskets (a whisker) and clean em well. I would'nt advise completely cutting out gaskets cause your lookin' at a world of dirt.... spray film not glass at all!!!(jmo) Should be just fine.

Bulldog, where do you live man? I've been spending a lot of time recently in hospital and they are anything but immaculate, especially around the windows behind the curtain where no one looks.

We also do several hospitals and I agree. Usually the patient rooms are pretty clean but the behind the scenes rooms can be nasty. I guess they use the out of sight -out of mind method of cleaning. We tinted a file room where he cabinets had to be pulled away from the walls to tint. There was mold growing on the walls and windows. I think it is fair to say a hospital can be anything but clean.

Archived