My new web URL

Guest Key West

Guest Key West

I was sitting here trying to find a decent web address, short, easy to remember, and to the point. :hmmm:dunno Most everything is already taken. My business catch-prase is "Taming the sun for over 30 years" So I thought Hmmm, tamingthesun.com. I ran it thru Whois, and go-daddy. BINGO! It was available!!! So I now own tamingthesun.com. I called Miller-Mott Technical institute and have a webdesign student doing my website (I'm tinting her car, and giving her use of my computer, Ive got CS2, Go-Live, Illustrator etc, but have no clue how to use them yet :beer ) So when I find someone to host it, I'll be set. :hmmm

Guest FilmBlazer

I use aplus.net

They have a control panel that is easy to use... You can set your search engine submissions, create email addresses, track website traffic very closely etc. I love it. I pay annually and its pretty cheap.

Guest deanjones
Go daddy has very good pricing on hosting... :thumb

That's cause their customer service is terrible. ;)

Many people have problems with Go-Daddy just shutting down websites for no reason or warning. I know two people where Go-Daddy shut down their websites because someone just called up and complained about their site. Go-daddy called them, left a message saying they were taking down the site and just did it. Which, is illegal... but they do it a lot. Do a google on Go-Daddy and you'll see how retarded they are!

Directnic.com is $15/yr, but the best customer service I have ever had from a register co.

Archived