New Johnson Film

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tintin' Magician
someone needs to come out with an adamanthium film

You couldn't work with it, a film cut would probably take your finger off! :trustme

:gasp:lol6

I would like to have a ceramic film to put on cars that easier to work with....... it doesnt seem to have the numbers I would expect. my semi reflective does 52% solar energy rejected at 38%......would still like to try it though.........

Guest mhun9180

just saw on jwf dealer site they are coming out with a lower reflective ceramic film in the next couple of month. should be interesting if they can make it.

Guest vclimber
:lol2 That's not simple meter......In Latvia we have ONLY one :thumb

If there are so few meters out there, what are these guys doing, holding one sample next to another and saying "yeah that's about 13% reflectance, let's publish it!"??? :lol2:poop

If there are so few meters out there, what are these guys doing, holding one sample next to another and saying "yeah that's about 13% reflectance, let's publish it!"??? :duck:D

:D:hmmm:hmmm This guys using it only for Leo :D:beer:beer and for some more seriouZ jobZ

All other people dealing with window filmZ don't need any meterZ :lol2:lol2

:lol I got my sample roll yesterday and changed out the tint on the front windows of my truck this new tint works great, it shrinks just like the rest of the Johnson films and looks similar to the executive 50 that I was using. It handles similar to that.

It may cost a bit more than twice that of the of the ES50 but so it the profit on my end on the finished job.

My alarm will now arm and dis arm from a greater distance as well as the AM reception is better.

I see alot of the high end cars I do wanting this ...as well as the ones with navigation.

Archived