How to lose Business

Don't be a Barney Fife !

In meeting with one Photographer for our Daughter's Wedding, he had his laptop to give prices and show us some of his work, but the battery on the Laptop was dead ! (Due to our Daguhters work schedule, we had to meet up at IHOP, and he is trying to find a power plug)

He didn't even know his prices, he had to call home to find out his prices and what was included, even though our Daughter had spoken to him in advance with the 2 packages she was interested in.

And HAD we been ready to pay the deposit on the spot, he didn't even have a contract with him !

Needless to say, he was out of the running pretty quick !

Guest LukeNukem

Some people have neither any idea how to prepare for a presentation nor how to close a sell. Good thing, it leaves a lot of room for smoothies like me to get in customers pockets.

Don't be a Barney Fife !

In meeting with one Photographer for our Daughter's Wedding, he had his laptop to give prices and show us some of his work, but the battery on the Laptop was dead ! (Due to our Daguhters work schedule, we had to meet up at IHOP, and he is trying to find a power plug)

He didn't even know his prices, he had to call home to find out his prices and what was included, even though our Daughter had spoken to him in advance with the 2 packages she was interested in.

And HAD we been ready to pay the deposit on the spot, he didn't even have a contract with him !

Needless to say, he was out of the running pretty quick !

Daughters wedding........PRO Photographer......Try not to "Poor Boy" that one..... :duck

Might cost more....but I'd call a pro.... :tantrum

:dunno

Guest tintgod
Some people have neither any idea how to prepare for a presentation nor how to close a sell. Good thing, it leaves a lot of room for smoothies like me to get in customers pockets.

yeah...and dirt cheap prices help.. :tantrum:dunno

Archived