Highway Robbery...

Guest deanjones

Guest deanjones

How can tool places charge $175 - $200 for a Cornelious pressure sprayer??! I'm lazy and don't want to make one myself, but I'm going to have to! I'm not paying 200% more than what it's worth. Maybe 100% more... but 200% more?!

Guest darkdan

Someone has to make money.

Dude, it takes like NO TIME to put one together. All parts can be ordered with just 3 orders (tank from one place, hose/shut off from another, fittings from one other). One run to the hardware store to get a fitting or two and an air stem and it's done!

There's even a nice DIY tank thread on here telling you where to order stuff.

Guest deanjones
Someone has to make money.

Dude, it takes like NO TIME to put one together. All parts can be ordered with just 3 orders (tank from one place, hose/shut off from another, fittings from one other). One run to the hardware store to get a fitting or two and an air stem and it's done!

There's even a nice DIY tank thread on here telling you where to order stuff.

I think you're under estimating my laziness...

:poke

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

I was lazy enough to make the shop owner buy one for me :poke I said it would increase my performance as well as tint times not having to fill a bottle all the time. the advantages are endless. personally I have a friend that runs a local brewery, they have these tanks all over the place and he said he would hook me up but I have concerns about building my own :poke I dont want to be drilling and adding air fittings and such to something that I fill with over 100psi...I dont want to blow up :lol2 and seriously its worth at least 200 beans the second you use it

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

someone should post a how to on building these beast...dont you need like a tap to make threads. sounds like most things unless you have the right tools to do the job and have the proper parts its easier to just buy one? sure changing your oil is easy but its easier for the guys with the rack and power tools :poke if there was a how to I would give it a try

Archived