LLumar ATX

DO you llumar dealers get a small sample roll of ATX? I just called my rep and he says they dont I have to buy a full roll .

This is true. Believe me it is frustrating. For what it is worth, all of the individuals that have used it say it lays and shrinks just like ATR.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lonestartint

ive got XX dollars in film in it and the same labor as you have! Sold it for ---. Looks like we are going to get :thumb after work.

2003581970595628863_th.jpg

Whats up now $99 dolla man :wall . You tinted 4 cars to my one. 30 minutes with a plotter and still made more than you!

EDITED FOR PRICES IN PUBLIC

WELL GUYS ATX IS DEFINETLY NOT CERAMIC .. FROM WHAT I HEAR FROM MY LLUMAR REPS ITS POLYESTER BASED .. AND HAS LESS HEAT REJECTION THAN CERAMIC FILMS .. NOT MUCH BUT ITS STILL LESS ..

AS FAR AS MARKETING GOES HERE IN THE HOUSTON AREA CERAMIC HAS TAKEN OFF .. WE HAVE BEEN USING FOR A GOOD 3 YRS NOW BECAUSE WE ARE A FORMULA ONE DEALER .. IT IS THE EASIEST UPSALE POSSIBLE WHEN SOMEONE IS WILLING TO SPEND MONEY .. BUT LIKE SOMEONE SAID BEFORE IT DOESNT APPEAL TO OLDER CARS WITH LESS SOPHISTICATED ELECTRONICS ..

ANYWAYS JUST MY .02$

DO you llumar dealers get a small sample roll of ATX? I just called my rep and he says they dont I have to buy a full roll .

Our rep stopped by and charged us for a 40"X50' roll. He gave us 15 feet of ATX 40 for free :twocents

Guest LEOWOODBINE

WELL GUYS ATX IS DEFINETLY NOT CERAMIC .. FROM WHAT I HEAR FROM MY LLUMAR REPS ITS POLYESTER BASED .. AND HAS LESS HEAT REJECTION THAN CERAMIC FILMS .. NOT MUCH BUT ITS STILL LESS .. :lol

Hey xpert all films are "polyester based" hence the name polyester window films! I promise you llu-llu rep did NOT tell you that info! :lol:lol:lol:lol

Archived