front windshield

Guest Decipha

Guest Decipha

I just tinted my front glass on my bird last night, took all damn day but the results were well worth it... heres a little teaser.

l_279c9073b895d5e3a3e2733084da611b.jpg

im not the best pic taker nor do I claim to be but you can see it pretty good here 5% on the shield and its DARK as hell especially trying to drive last night. Hopefully it gets lighter with time.

-enjoy

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just tinted my front glass on my bird last night, took all damn day but the results were well worth it... heres a little teaser.

I here 5% on the shield and its DARK as hell especially trying to drive last night. Hopefully it gets lighter with time.

-enjoy

:evilgrin:lol2:hmmm Highly NOT LEGAL, and NOT a good idea......

Install looks good though...

But, keep it legal... You are not doing the industry any good by doing that.... :dunno

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
:dunno your a f ucking idiot, why would you think it will get lighter with time...your just stupid :evilgrin looks lame on that lame car too

Be prepared for responses like that .

Legality aside... here's an honest statement that NO ONE can dispute here when I say :

"{I'm glad you don't live in my town driving around in front of my house where my 2 young boys play." :dunno

These are the kind of pics I was talking about..not the "iffy" ones where the laws vary from state to state, but rather the OBVIOUS illegal pics and all the bashing posts that will follow it turning into another :evilgrin thread.

I'll be the kind of mod that the majority seem to want and leave the pic and the thread in.

Guest Key West
Be prepared for responses like that .

Legality aside... here's an honest statement that NO ONE can dispute here when I say :

"{I'm glad you don't live in my town driving around in front of my house where my 2 young boys play." :lol2

These are the kind of pics I was talking about..not the "iffy" ones where the laws vary from state to state, but rather the OBVIOUS illegal pics and all the bashing posts that will follow it turning into another :dunno thread.

I'll be the kind of mod that the majority seem to want and leave the pic and the thread in.

Let me be the first!! Here is your bashing post. This one I will back the MODs on 100%. That is a prime example of stupidity if I ever heard of one. There is NO possible justification for 5% on a windshield. Nor is there a reason to post pics gloating about being irresponsible. Did ya go all the way and double up on the five on the sides and back? A can of Krylon would have been cheaper.

There are some of us hoping beyond hope that we can get the tint laws relaxed a bit. And maybe we will tint a LITTLE darker, But the powers that be would only see THIS as a "Give them an inch.... " scenario, because some A ssho le like you will take a mile and run with it.

Window tint/films have a definate roll in contributing to comfort levels, protection, and privacy for the consumer, NOT intended to be a visual hindrance for the sake of coolness. (and just how cool ya gonna feel when you hit someones dog or child because you couldn't see?) I know for FACT that you cannot drive that at night, I don't care how young you are, or how good your eyes are.

Why dont you post a pic of the back glass? be sure and get the tag in it so I can see where you are from, get the # and report your stupid, irresponsible a ss! :hmmm:evilgrin I got free long distance, and nothing better to do than "Fuk" with idiots like you!!!

Guest Key West
glad you got it done. ive never done a tbird windshield, but thats one I would worry about cause of the headliner.

be careful driving it at night.

Dude, compared to that back glass, the windshield is CAKE! I'd really like to see a pic of the back glass on that car if the windshield took all day :evilgrin:dunno (But really, please include the tag!!!)

I just noticed the sticker. Whatcha gonna do come re-inspection time?

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
Let me be the first!! Here is your bashing post. This one I will back the MODs on 100%. That is a prime example of stupidity if I ever heard of one. There is NO possible justification for 5% on a windshield. Nor is there a reason to post pics gloating about being irresponsible. Did ya go all the way and double up on the five on the sides and back? A can of Krylon would have been cheaper.

There are some of us hoping beyond hope that we can get the tint laws relaxed a bit. And maybe we will tint a LITTLE darker, But the powers that be would only see THIS as a "Give them an inch.... " scenario, because some A ssho le like you will take a mile and run with it.

Window tint/films have a definate roll in contributing to comfort levels, protection, and privacy for the consumer, NOT intended to be a visual hindrance for the sake of coolness. (and just how cool ya gonna feel when you hit someones dog or child because you couldn't see?) I know for FACT that you cannot drive that at night, I don't care how young you are, or how good your eyes are.

Why dont you post a pic of the back glass? be sure and get the tag in it so I can see where you are from, get the # and report your stupid, irresponsible a ss! :lol2:evilgrin I got free long distance, and nothing better to do than "Fuk" with idiots like you!!!

:lol2 you just owned by a midget! No offense Steve, you you kn ow I love ya brotha! :hmmm:dunno:lol2

Archived