BMW X5

Guest BMWX5

Hey guys.. just got my new car .. an X5 .. black in colour ... need advise on what tint to use ... was thinking of a blackish coloured tint reflective ... pls help?? thanks

Guest Braud Spectrum
:woowoo Nice car. Please take it to a professional tint shop and look at samples of High Performance films AND their work. Stay away from dyed film. Anything looks good on black .... Maybe look at others on the road, then decide your personal preference.

Guest Litespeeds

I do tinting for BMW of S.F. and we usually put either Suntek 15% on the rears or Suntek 20% on the rears to match the factory shade of tint. 15% will be just a little darker than what come from the factory. The Suntek HP Charcoal blends really nice to the windows and looks like it is part of the glass instead of something added on. If you go with a shiney film, it will look added on. I don't have any pictures of an X-5 to show you how the tint job looks when it is completed but stick with a reputable brand of film and have it professionally tinted.

Guest sdtintin

so whats closest to the factory suntek hp20% ive got it coming in sunday to match up but it looks lighter than 20% to me ,what do yall rekon

Archived