pay how much??

I have been looking for a tinter forever. I think I pay well but I am not sure what are tinters making a week?? I dont know were all the jersey tinters are not everybody is working for themselves.

Guest willie
I have offered at least 35% plus we have work all year. And we are a full service speed shop so there is the chance to learn something new. I dont get it??

did you try the local paper or radio for help wanted instead of here :beer

every time I use the paper I get a bunch of replies but they all want to be students. I just dont have the time to teach I need someone to work with me we get 3-7 new jobs a day and I am starting to fall behind!! :beer

Guest darkdan

Maybe it's not the $$$$.

Is your shop overly stressful?

No offense, please don't take this the wrong way. I don't know you. I'm not knocking you.

But are you easy to work with?

Is there drama in the shop?

Maybe paint odor?

Bad location?

Horrible hours?

Someone just a jerk?

The drama is usally from the tinters. Our location is ok been there for 20 years. Things can get crazy but thats at any job. I have been tinting a long time but the new guys just dont want to get ahead its like they do just enough to get by

Guest darkdan

In ANY trade skill it's very difficult to find anyone that is sober and shows up on time.

You usually get one or the other.

Some people don't have the drive.

If they do have the drive, they drive themselves to starting their own company instead of making an hourly wage + a percent. *cough* like me *cough*

I'm sorry you're struggling.

Archived