00-06 Ford Crew Cabs, Rear Slider Issue

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if you want it perfect pul the slider out and take the windows out. thats what I have my guys do

Huh??? Why, just to say you did?? Man that's frickin' stupid, talk about overkill....totally not necessary.....some of you guys trip me out......."take the window out", have you lost your mind???

Guest wilcax
Huh??? Why, just to say you did?? Man that's frickin' stupid, talk about overkill....totally not necessary.....some of you guys trip me out......."take the window out", have you lost your mind???

its not THE way, its just one way to do it.... and it works for me so ill keep doing it that way too. its not over kill when the customer asks "howd you get it so clean without the light gaps that im used to?" or also, "you have to pull the window out?" I dont have to but it makes my life easier and it also makes it easier to tint!

Guest tintgod
its not THE way, its just one way to do it.... and it works for me so ill keep doing it that way too. its not over kill when the customer asks "howd you get it so clean without the light gaps that im used to?" or also, "you have to pull the window out?" I dont have to but it makes my life easier and it also makes it easier to tint!

hey....no arguing with "THE BEST TINTER IN HERE" :lol:hmmm

Guest GETITWET

Taking out the back glass seems kinda much, do you charge him more? I've never really had a problem with the light gaps , I do a final trim on the inside and tuck it the seal if poss. without getting to much trash in it. On the the other hand I have seen some horrible light gaps on some newer trucks.

Any how I did a strip & re-tint on a F-350 once and the tint was way up under the plastic always wondered how they did that, I like the idea of pulling the glass but I do pretty good with out. Maybe I'll try it on a buddys first.

Guest Key West

EXACTLY!!!! If ya want perfect, buy factory tinted sliders!!! The tint for the whole fukin truck is generally less than the cost of a tinted slider, so waht are they bit'chin about! :lol2

For me to pull the damn thing, disassemble it, tint it, reassemble it and put it back...$XXXX, The look of sticker shock on the Custys face.....Priceless. :lol:lol2

Archived