tinting a barn?

reguarding MDOGS reply would it be possible that if you did cut a couple of mill from the frame to stop all the dirt going under the edge , when the film had dried would it be possible to then go round the edge with some thin tape to hide the light comming through the gap round the edge . the sort of tape they use for striping down the sides of cars it comes in different sizes and colours and would prob look like a rubber gasket on a double glazed unit , you might only need black to do this

just a thought ,,,

:DD

if it's just the dirt you are trying to overcome, use the flush method over the edges. I spray the shoit out of them it's only water with a few soap bubbles, after dong this you will see the dirt flushed out of the edges..works for me and I still take em tight to the edge

for dirty winders I do this.

I dry scrape the winder around the frame area with a razor blade, no water yet....dry scrape it to get all the crap broken loose, then get a paintbrush and cut the bristles down some to make them stiffer, then simply sweep the dirt away. then proceed like normal.

We use a brush like MDOG and bad azz little light weight vacum to get as much crap out as we can the vac really helps before we go with the kholer method :thumb IU like that description it's appropriate

Guest TintPoser

It's not a barn, but It was filthy. I just did a boiler room that had 6 39" X 108" windows. The glass was so pitted from welding around the boiler and the air was so dirty, there was a constant haze of dirt floating around. It wasn't wodden framed windows, I used like 3 gallons of water keeping the glass clean.

Archived