Government buildings

Is anyone still doing many of these jobs? I just quoted one and didn't get it because they were allowed to waiver it (delay or not do, not sure which). Quoted at 12 bucks, which I thought was high, but maybe not. I did a few of these in 02 and 03, but not many since. This was a new IRS office.

That price includes the gun work. I cut the film so that I only have to trim the bottom. The dow 995 means you don't have to worry with showing a little glass on the sides. The film is pricey but it really does go up pretty fast.

Guest Key West
I heard if you have a mexican working for you you'll almost always get the gov. job, no kidding.

I am Amer/Ind, and Pres, my wife is the VP. That makes us a double minority owned business. YES! The Gov't does give preferential consideration for minority owned businesses! (YIPPEE!!). I agree it's not fair. I am against discrimination in all forms. But until it changes, I'll bank it!! (KA-CHING!!) :thumb:beer

Guest Marco
I am Amer/Ind, and Pres, my wife is the VP. That makes us a double minority owned business. YES! The Gov't does give preferential consideration for minority owned businesses! (YIPPEE!!). I agree it's not fair. I am against discrimination in all forms. But until it changes, I'll bank it!! (KA-CHING!!) :beer:thumb

Same here, I'm from Peru and she's a woman so we also have a double minority. I won't do goverment jobs It's not fair in any way and I wish the law would change. The best should get it not just because someone is not white or a man...legal disgrimination is what that is :beer

Archived