Tomarrow I have to do a older style jag with some llumar ceramic...30 on the doors 15 of the back...any one used this film yet??? I just got it in today...only differnce I feel is that it seems more glossy to me...to the touch..

anyways... :thumb bottoms up

It shrinks real good. The one down fall is you have to make sure you get all the water out or it will leave like burn impressions in the tint where the water bubbles were. Id go over it 3-4 times real good and youll be fine. Top dollar film gets top dollar price. :thumb

It shrinks real good. The one down fall is you have to make sure you get all the water out or it will leave like burn impressions in the tint where the water bubbles were. Id go over it 3-4 times real good and youll be fine. Top dollar film gets top dollar price. :beer

Bwhahahahah :thumb Top dollar installer get top dollare price...LOL...Thanks for the tips..

Guest Sun Tamers

Hello fellow tinters. I am new to the forum, so try to take it easy on me. I have used the Llumar Ceramic and Mac Madico series and I think they both have some work to do on ther film. Heavy ghosting or shrink marks and clarity issues. If your customer is very picky be careful the film shows up kinda reflective. Just make sure you charge enough $500 plus. Good luck!!

Hello fellow tinters. I am new to the forum, so try to take it easy on me. I have used the Llumar Ceramic and Mac Madico series and I think they both have some work to do on ther film. Heavy ghosting or shrink marks and clarity issues. If your customer is very picky be careful the film shows up kinda reflective. Just make sure you charge enough $500 plus. Good luck!!

:gasp I didnt have any ghosting issues..and as for the clarity it looked better than my ATR, IMO...and wow u charge 500 for dat mug.....I am at a loss, maybe you had some bad tint....cause mine was bada$$ :shock

Guest darkdan

I think we're talking about ATX and not the real ceramic (pinnacle). Therefore there shouldn't be any ghosting issues.

Then again, I've never heard of anyone having ghosting problems with Pinnacle.

Kind of reflective? Mac? Bloody super reflective I'd say! :shock

Invisible splice the rears and no problems with ghosting marks whatsoever.

Devil

Guest Sun Tamers

Sorry guys I don't know about the other films just the Madico and Demo of llumar ceramic. I have heard they are bringing in new film this month with better clarity and no problems with ghosting. And yes we charge $500 plus no B/S. Do you think that is to much?

Archived