how do I compete

Guest nikluvNearl

I would call and find out whats up wit dat mang :evilgrin but seriously thats messed you, im glad our MMM contract keeps other dealers away, if they want top quality MMM film we are the ones they will have to go through.

Your contract with mmm prevents you from using any other manufactures materials, and restricts you from selling anywhere else and requires you to buy a "quota" or they pull the plug. With that big red logo they own you . If you dont like it the way it is wait 18 months to 2 years and it will change.

By the way windowfilmdepot.com sells prestige nationwide.

By the way way. How many of you guys know the mmm prestige dealer that is still hawking others films. Every mmm prestige dealer I know ( and I know a lot) is still offering customers a low price alternative.

:hmmm

And for ye who think MMMis not involved in this process, Ya might think again!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie
well thanks for the reply's...but I really don't use V Cool film. because the company that sells it sells a cheap ass film call ADVANTAGE, they had matico film at one point but the line was taken away from them. because they were a authorize dealer selling and installing the film and under cutting the dealers they was selling to... I use SOLAR GARD, SUN GARD, and HANITA TEK..I am about to sign up and get into using PANORAMA films.. do anyone have any input about the PANORAMA line by sun gurd?

I would call and find out whats up wit dat mang :rollin but seriously thats messed you, im glad our MMM contract keeps other dealers away, if they want top quality MMM film we are the ones they will have to go through.

Your contract with mmm prevents you from using any other manufactures materials, and restricts you from selling anywhere else and requires you to buy a "quota" or they pull the plug. With that big red logo they own you . If you dont like it the way it is wait 18 months to 2 years and it will change.

By the way windowfilmdepot.com sells prestige nationwide.

By the way way. How many of you guys know the mmm prestige dealer that is still hawking others films. Every mmm prestige dealer I know ( and I know a lot) is still offering customers a low price alternative.

:bingo

And for ye who think MMMis not involved in this process, Ya might think again!!!

:rollin

Guest windowpimp

Ive been thru a similar situation with an old supplier... that trained,, supplied and had a retail shop,,, I never came up against them on jobs,, but they were blowing out 20 Silver at 1.50 over what they would sell it for supplied.... nice...

Guest willie
Ive been thru a similar situation with an old supplier... that trained,, supplied and had a retail shop,,, I never came up against them on jobs,, but they were blowing out 20 Silver at 1.50 over what they would sell it for supplied.... nice...

who was the company :eyebrows

just asking. how do you compete with a tint company that also distributors of the same product your selling.... I went to price out a tint job, and they wanted v cool film. so the customer call me today saying that they went with another company. That they beat my price about $1200.00 and I am like WTF? I added 3.25over cost to get the job. No ladders need. it was a 108 windows 3 ft X 4 ft all ground level. So I ask her who was the company, and its the company that I am buying the dam film from...I really don't want to call name. it was a 1300 sq ft job for YMCA. so now I look like I am the bad guy the over price tint shop...

You ain't gotta mention names. They have lost my business. I did a little digging and found out who they are. These people have a long track record of "back dooring" people without the courtesy of lube! :dunno:dunno:evilgrin:evilgrin:bat

get 'em steve. kick 'em in the nads.

Guest metro jim

if the job is big enough MMM will do the same thing just ask any former MMM installer/dealer. As fat as VK Was it vk70? I know that VK 60 and VK35 are alot cheaper! also did they other company get the info on the job from you, you can sue them but its a long expensive prodject and you don't always win. The glass industry has been dealing with this issue for years and the only way to change it is to boycott companies that do this

Archived