toyota yaris

Guest david_tintguy

Guest david_tintguy

HAS ANYONE OUT THERE DONE A 2007 TOYOTA YARIS?I DID ONE THE OTHER DAY AND IT CAME OUT GREAT EXCEPT WHEN I GOT TO THE DRIVERS SIDE DOOR.I HAVE TRIED SHRINKING BOTH TOP AND BOTTOM AND STILL NO SUCCESS IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!!!I HAVE WASTED MORE FILM THAN I CARE TO MENTION.I AM USING LLUMAR JT 05 BKSR HPR AND AT WITS END ANY INPUT WOULD HELP.

Guest david_tintguy

Well I cut the window out then shrink it and seem to get all the fingers out then when I go to install they just keep coming back

Guest haroldshouseoftint

was it a 2 door :dunno I just did one today, poped the top of the panel back, snapped the bottems of the doors, and had no issues :gasp:evileye

Guest Tint Technology
HAS ANYONE OUT THERE DONE A 2007 TOYOTA YARIS?I DID ONE THE OTHER DAY AND IT CAME OUT GREAT EXCEPT WHEN I GOT TO THE DRIVERS SIDE DOOR.I HAVE TRIED SHRINKING BOTH TOP AND BOTTOM AND STILL NO SUCCESS IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!!!I HAVE WASTED MORE FILM THAN I CARE TO MENTION.I AM USING LLUMAR JT 05 BKSR HPR AND AT WITS END ANY INPUT WOULD HELP.

05 fronts :evileye

Guest Mr. tint530

I did the same car today did all the windows came out prefect. That's it prefect till it came to the driver window had the same problem fingers came back and creased every time . Wasted alot of film did the passenger side without a problem but finally I got it just kept trying and finally got it.

Archived