Advantage Films Website

No doubt, leave the old site up until the new one is ready to go live.

That's what subdomains are for! TESTING!

:poke

mmmmmaaaannnn... you dont even need to upload to test. just test it on multiple browsers on your comp and life will be a cakewalk. no upload times... just do it... I swear... maybe I should advertise for websites. :poke.

my current project. My pet project... or was. im giving up. heh. although I dont have access to uload it. anothe guy does that and I dont know why he wont fix the size of it. he pixelated and made a mess of my properly sized mess. :dunno.

:lol2

mmmmmaaaannnn... you dont even need to upload to test. just test it on multiple browsers on your comp and life will be a cakewalk. no upload times... just do it... I swear... maybe I should advertise for websites. :dunno .

my current project. My pet project... or was. im giving up. heh. although I dont have access to uload it. anothe guy does that and I dont know why he wont fix the size of it. he pixelated and made a mess of my properly sized mess. :nuts .

:lol ummm this is why you use professionals! and not newbies.... :poke LMAO I am not dawging on it...Just saying, :poke

Archived