Some dealers pi$$ me right off

Man... I've delt with the same dealerships for years and they always come up with some new crap, but its funny... I get in good with a salesperson or accessory manager and do great biz with them, and by the time I screw up and he ditches me, He's gone and a new guy comes in and I'm back to normal... The sales crews literally last 4-8 weeks max and I have to resell myself every time, but it keep the $$$$ goin. I'm actually in Plano, Willie, good biz up here if you're lookin for a change... :lol6

Could use help.... :beer

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mhun9180

The only problem with dealers is the loyalty. We were doing a dealer for 18 years and they didn't even have the courteousy to tell us they were starting to use someone else. I walked in to the dealership to drop back a car and there was another guy picking one up. Phucking bastards :beer

You are sooo right about that!!!! They don't care! I'm telling you.. As long as their customers are taken care of, they don't care if its BOB or JOE doing it!!! Thats how it is here!!! The only good thing is, is that if you do F up bad, then you don't have to deal with it for tooo long before your back in....

Guest solarspot
That seems to be the pattern with my buds that work the dealerships up there. I think the dealers will all go back to outside work sooner or later. Speck got screwed by a dealership up there. I guess its just differnet here in Podunk. We'll be up in that area for bball national finals thursday thru Sunday. Hope the weather is nice :beer

I agree Willie's got it made with his dealers :beer I would work for them anytime.

Not to get into my story but sometimes the guy making the decisions is somebody you don't ever see :lol6 And yes the sky is allways falling nature of the beast.

Guest Key West

Hey Willie, You are the luckiest anglo saxon caucasian youth I know to have dealerships like that.

I guess the reason I hate 'em so much goes back to when I first started. I CATERED to them. I GROVELLED for thier work. I dropped what I was doing for THEM. (I was young and didn't know better) And they took that as weakness, and proceeded to treat me like :lol6 They started to use me, and abuse me, and I had the attitude that I needed them worse than they needed me. IT SUCKED PURE AND SIMPLE. Then the pricks started using another mobile guy who was literally $5 cheaper. Oh, they still used me when they needed something ASAP. (My shop was right across the street) And of course I did the cars for them.

I finally came to my senses after they came back to me 'cuz Mr. $5 cheaper screwed them over so many times, and finally ended up driving off with a BRAND NEW car!!!(crackhead) It took a while to "re-establish" our relationship and in the end, the BEGAN to give me the respect as a business, and I made them realize that although I valued thier business, and I would treat them with A LITTLE preference, they were NOT my sole source of income.

It kinda left a bad taste in my mouth. Dealerships are an evil nescessity. But do not let them get the upper hand. :beer

Guest willie
Hey Willie, You are the luckiest anglo saxon caucasian youth I know to have dealerships like that.

I guess the reason I hate 'em so much goes back to when I first started. I CATERED to them. I GROVELLED for thier work. I dropped what I was doing for THEM. (I was young and didn't know better) And they took that as weakness, and proceeded to treat me like :beer They started to use me, and abuse me, and I had the attitude that I needed them worse than they needed me. IT SUCKED PURE AND SIMPLE. Then the pricks started using another mobile guy who was literally $5 cheaper. Oh, they still used me when they needed something ASAP. (My shop was right across the street) And of course I did the cars for them.

I finally came to my senses after they came back to me 'cuz Mr. $5 cheaper screwed them over so many times, and finally ended up driving off with a BRAND NEW car!!!(crackhead) It took a while to "re-establish" our relationship and in the end, the BEGAN to give me the respect as a business, and I made them realize that although I valued thier business, and I would treat them with A LITTLE preference, they were NOT my sole source of income.

It kinda left a bad taste in my mouth. Dealerships are an evil nescessity. But do not let them get the upper hand. :lol6

Thanks for the youth comment :lol2

It works both ways for me, sometimes I humble myself, smile and just get it done.

I also have the master key to there gates, and self contained key holder lockes on there

cars. I just go get and I pick and choose what I want to tint when its slow. If they miss a ticket I just turn in a copy of it next month and get paid. Been with my largest dealer here since 89 so there is a huge trust factor there also :beer

Guest willie
FOCK the dealers...if you can find a good one that pays just like everyone else and doesnt pay you when they feel like it ..consider yourself LUCKY....and those are far from the norm..you may be able to find them in some small towns......most are no good worthless pieces of (you know what)..a car salesmen is a car salesmen..99% are crooks and they will stab you in the back to save 5$ on a tint job from another shop.

I say "let them eat sheit"..not cake.. :beer:lol6

Im sure they feel the same about you Mr President :lol2:beer

Guest willie
Man... I've delt with the same dealerships for years and they always come up with some new crap, but its funny... I get in good with a salesperson or accessory manager and do great biz with them, and by the time I screw up and he ditches me, He's gone and a new guy comes in and I'm back to normal... The sales crews literally last 4-8 weeks max and I have to resell myself every time, but it keep the $$$$ goin. I'm actually in Plano, Willie, good biz up here if you're lookin for a change... :beer

Could use help.... :lol6

no way...grew up in that rat race

The weekends for soccer or baskeball are plenty :beer

Thanks for the youth comment :lol2

It works both ways for me, sometimes I humble myself, smile and just get it done.

I also have the master key to there gates, and self contained key holder lockes on there

cars. I just go get and I pick and choose what I want to tint when its slow. If they miss a ticket I just turn in a copy of it next month and get paid. Been with my largest dealer here since 89 so there is a huge trust factor there also :lol6

I think it's great that you are in so good with your dealerships... :beer

Some are good people, some are crooked a$$ somsabitches........ :beer

Guest haroldshouseoftint
FOCK the dealers...if you can find a good one that pays just like everyone else and doesnt pay you when they feel like it ..consider yourself LUCKY....and those are far from the norm..you may be able to find them in some small towns......most are no good worthless pieces of (you know what)..a car salesmen is a car salesmen..99% are crooks and they will stab you in the back to save 5$ on a tint job from another shop.

I say "let them eat sheit"..not cake.. :beer:beer

:hmmm I'm in the nations 5th largest city, :lol2:hmmm and have 2 dealers that I do work for on a regular basis, one of them I used to be an employee at, was the only tinter, now they have 3 tinters and can't keep up :lol2:lol2 So they pay me once a week, :lol2 the other one pays me every 30 :lol6 still not too bad

:lol2 I guess Im really lucky and Speck can vouch for this. My dealers are awesome, they pay on time. I never have trouble with them.

I dont understand the dealer hatred, but oh well.

:nope

:lol2 some dealers can be a pain in the arse, but for the most part (from my exp) as long as your a sub contractor, and not an employee, no problems :lol2

Archived