good or bad

Guest tint phantom

tint dudes. if you think sg is clear, you have"nt used madico. since 1903 they been in the laminating buissnes. far longer then s.g. llumar, johnson,sun gard ,sun teck. I installed all and some havent named. s.g. hasent fixed the adheiseve problem, they just change the dye color and the name and say its better. the proof is in the pudding. if you cant get it to stick now what makes you think it will stay stuck? its another BUSH-WACKER shell game. you have to deal with big corp.s and government with clear wide open eyes. but dont take my word for it .see for your self try it compare or beware. :evileye tint phantom all-ways tinting!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mhun9180
tint dudes. if you think sg is clear, you have"nt used madico. since 1903 they been in the laminating buissnes. far longer then s.g. llumar, johnson,sun gard ,sun teck. I installed all and some havent named. s.g. hasent fixed the adheiseve problem, they just change the dye color and the name and say its better. the proof is in the pudding. if you cant get it to stick now what makes you think it will stay stuck? its another BUSH-WACKER shell game. you have to deal with big corp.s and government with clear wide open eyes. but dont take my word for it .see for your self try it compare or beware. :evileye tint phantom all-ways tinting!

You can't get DA to stick now, but it lasts a hell of a lot longer than PS. :evileye

Guest haroldshouseoftint
tint dudes. if you think sg is clear, you have"nt used madico. since 1903 they been in the laminating buissnes. far longer then s.g. llumar, johnson,sun gard ,sun teck. I installed all and some havent named. s.g. hasent fixed the adheiseve problem, they just change the dye color and the name and say its better. the proof is in the pudding. if you cant get it to stick now what makes you think it will stay stuck? its another BUSH-WACKER shell game. you have to deal with big corp.s and government with clear wide open eyes. but dont take my word for it .see for your self try it compare or beware. :lol tint phantom all-ways tinting!

:lol I agree Madico is one of the clearest best looking films IMO but the reason the new SG film looks clearer is it's a single ply film, if it's the new SG film I'm thinking of :lol

You can't get DA to stick now, but it lasts a hell of a lot longer than PS. :spit

Isn't Supreme SG's new auto line :beer it's supposed to have a PS adh :lol:lol:lol

Rep or bragging :please:evileye

:lol I think it's the first one mabye :evileye

Guest mhun9180
Isn't Supreme SG's new auto line :beer it's supposed to have a PS adh :please:spit:evileye

:evileye I know, I was making the point about him thinking that because it doesn't stick now, it won't stick later :lol:lol

:evileye:beer:spit:please

Guest haroldshouseoftint
:spit I know, I was making the point about him thinking that because it doesn't stick now, it won't stick later :evileye:evileye

:lol I sometimes read things, and don't understand what I'm reading, just :lol me I'll be fine :lol:beer:lol:please

Guest mhun9180
:evileye I sometimes read things, and don't understand what I'm reading, just :spit me I'll be fine :lol:beer:please:lol

I'LL TRY AND SPEAK A LITTLE SLOWER NEXT TIME...... :evileye:lol:lol

Oh yeah :lol

Archived