good or bad

I just switched from SunTek back to SolarGard. :hmmm

I have left them several times over the years for various reasons but always end up back with them. Very stable company, GREAT service. SunTek is still a viable product and very stable company with GREAT service but SolarGard has lost lot’s and lot’s of accounts and seem to be out to rebuild their dealer base. :nope IMO

Supreme and Ultra Performance are the cleanest, and clearest film I have seen. Good reason to stay with Bekeart.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Marco

When I lost my rep the personal side of Bekeart went with him. No more calls, nothing. I only order what I need and that's it. Oh well :err The Supreme is my favorite :hmmm I tried Suntek, they sent me four rolls of film to sample, really good film but I like to stay with what works and so far it has been Solargard...if it aint broke don't fix it :nope

Supreme and Ultra Performance are the cleanest, and clearest film I have seen. Good reason to stay with Bekeart.

We used the UP on a car the other day and got 4 times our regular price for the job and it looked fantastic! Guess I should put up the new light box display and see if we can sell more……… :lol6 Of course the film cost 4 times as much but we made more money quicker! SG has lots of fences to mend, guess we will have to wait and see if they step up to the plate. :beer:beer

When I lost my rep the personal side of Bekeart went with him. No more calls, nothing. I only order what I need and that's it. Oh well :hmmm The Supreme is my favorite :thumb I tried Suntek, they sent me four rolls of film to sample, really good film but I like to stay with what works and so far it has been Solargard...if it aint broke don't fix it :beer

Marco:I guess tom was your rep too...when theyclosed the ohio dis center I went to s tek for my auto only...it took about 6 months till I got a call wondering why I wasnt buying auto anymore...its been over two years now and I always liked SG...the people and the service...and I agree with someone else I never got a call unless it was a return call from my rep....but if I had an issue I would always get a quick call back and never and I dont know or B.S. answer....

and the price is right....I told them what I wanted to pay and they said ok...im not a huge shop or anything....but in do about 60 vehicle a month...

did 4 vehicles today and it all went well...I use the hp..it seems the same to shrink....I did get a small crease that I was able to re heat out by pulling on the film while light heat...that was nice....

Guest Marco
Marco:I guess tom was your rep too...when theyclosed the ohio dis center I went to s tek for my auto only...it took about 6 months till I got a call wondering why I wasnt buying auto anymore...its been over two years now and I always liked SG...the people and the service...and I agree with someone else I never got a call unless it was a return call from my rep....but if I had an issue I would always get a quick call back and never and I dont know or B.S. answer....

and the price is right....I told them what I wanted to pay and they said ok...im not a huge shop or anything....but in do about 60 vehicle a month...

did 4 vehicles today and it all went well...I use the hp..it seems the same to shrink....I did get a small crease that I was able to re heat out by pulling on the film while light heat...that was nice....

Tom was my rep too. I always got my calls answered, good guy. He was about the only one I dealt with so I can the service was very good. :thumb Too bad he's not working for them anymore, I don't like dealing with Solargard much anymore, since they have changed everything. They have screwed up every tool order in the last six months :beer:hmmm The film is why I stay.

Have you tried the Supreme yet tintman?

Guest darkdan

Well I wouldn't go that far.

But I will say the Supreme no longer has the trademark orange peel. Glad to see that got fixed.

I still don't care for the glue. STICK DANG IT! STICK!~

Marco: I used it on friday....it worked well...I did use the nr supreme....it was to thin for my likings...and about the tools....I ususally get them from sun tek....the ohio office seemed to be more personable....is that a word.....the girls there knew everyone and were friendly and I was pissed when it closed that office....I started out there went to sydlin's who was also very nice guy...very helpful...then windsor back to ohio and now windsor.......now the guys at windsor ..are ok....ben is very helpful and one of the reasons I went back to them for my auto films....

tom and his family came skiing with me ...he is a great guy...I never got the whole thing abouthis leaving or being left go....I think he was making to much money....he is no allowed to work in sales with any other film manufactuer....when bekhart took over he had to sign a no compete clause....so I am told...where are you in ohio...im 30 miles east of pittsburgh...

Dan:it stickyness I will have to agree.....mostly on those little windows.......

Guest Marco
Marco: I used it on friday....it worked well...I did use the nr supreme....it was to thin for my likings...and about the tools....I ususally get them from sun tek....the ohio office seemed to be more personable....is that a word.....the girls there knew everyone and were friendly and I was pissed when it closed that office....I started out there went to sydlin's who was also very nice guy...very helpful...then windsor back to ohio and now windsor.......now the guys at windsor ..are ok....ben is very helpful and one of the reasons I went back to them for my auto films....

tom and his family came skiing with me ...he is a great guy...I never got the whole thing abouthis leaving or being left go....I think he was making to much money....he is no allowed to work in sales with any other film manufactuer....when bekhart took over he had to sign a no compete clause....so I am told...where are you in ohio...im 30 miles east of pittsburgh...

Dan:it stickyness I will have to agree.....mostly on those little windows.......

The Supreme takes a bit to get used too but once you do it's cake :lol2

My new rep is in California, never dealt with her :lol2 Yeah, the girls were great...they never screwed up. I was upset when everything changed but what can you do? I never got why he left either.A non compete clause :lol2:lol2 What could Bekeart be hiding :lol

I'm up in West Cleveland/Parma area. Your not too far, if your ever in the area stop by :lol2

Guest Sprinter

But I will say the Supreme no longer has the trademark orange peel. Glad to see that got fixed.

I'm thinking less SOAP less SOAP some films do use less soap in the solution and some need a ton.

the key with this glue is to extreme dry it evenly, on 3 & 6 bm's I would rather the Maddy Cool.

Archived