My first vehicle wrap

Guest don deittrick

hey I live in roseville michigan and am looking to do a wrap on my truck just bought a mimaki 64 inch printer and lots of other stuff, would you be willing to give me some hands on training for a fee.$$$$$

nothing like getting hands on help. let me know.

email me at dondirtbiker@gmail.com

im serious about this, plan on getting serious about wrapping vehicles , already into this for 10 grand.

your ride looks real sweet, nice job, looks like paint just as it should.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey man, congradulations on the wrap. looks great! how does it hold up after 2 years of that michegan weather? I'm experiementing with a client that wants a matte black finish. I'm about to do a test with 30" 651 with a cast matte laminate over the top. I think I want to get that 751 or 851.

again, nice work!

Dude dont ùse the 651. the 751 is not the right one for a caar roof it will shrink after time ! take the 851 after your install heat it with your heatgun and it will stay in this condition for a looooooong time with no probs at all !

trust me im doin a lot of vinyls on cars and entire hoods and roofs ..... with that film for a long time. for 12 years with oracal and the 851 is propably their best film in my opinion. greetz Michael

Archived