WOW.....After all this time

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FilmBlazer

Ohhh but I love my illegal tintz! I've had two, I just paid them and took the 4 points. now I have a medical condition note from my MD. Do it.

Yeah, evidently you can have even the windshield tinted per doctors perscription. I wish I did some tint work for a popular doc.... I'd be untouchable..... :lol2

That way when and if I get pulled over I don't have to deal with the po po's :beer

My dad's even an officer, and he said he doesn't have the time to pull someone over for something so crappy....Most other officers would agree, unless they are really bored. :thumb

Yeah, evidently you can have even the windshield tinted per doctors perscription. I wish I did some tint work for a popular doc.... I'd be untouchable..... :lol2

That way when and if I get pulled over I don't have to deal with the po po's :beer

My dad's even an officer, and he said he doesn't have the time to pull someone over for something so crappy....Most other officers would agree, unless they are really bored. :thumb

Bored or just a motorcycle cop! They seem to be the worst. Pay the ticket and give legal film some thought, you got to set a good example for the cops. :lol2:lol2

Mr Rogers

I mean really, imagine being a peace officer, pulling over someone with the window rolled up, not knowing who it is because the windows are so dark, to them its dangerous, cause they dont know if they're being pointed it at with a .45 magnum :thumb

Guest tiger_football

I don't see the irony here. How does ratting on all the PD cars you've done help your immediate situation of having to pay the fine and removing the film? "But everyone else was speeding too! Why did you only pull me over?"

Guest FilmBlazer
I mean really, imagine being a peace officer, pulling over someone with the window rolled up, not knowing who it is because the windows are so dark, to them its dangerous, cause they dont know if they're being pointed it at with a .45 magnum :dunno

Thats why I roll my windows down and put my hands at 10 and 2 until the officer has reached the vehicle and had a chance to see inside. This should be standard protocol for anyone whether the windows are tinted or not :dunno

I mean really, imagine being a peace officer, pulling over someone with the window rolled up, not knowing who it is because the windows are so dark, to them its dangerous, cause they dont know if they're being pointed it at with a .45 magnum :dunno

Oh please, thats like someone saying they're fat because it's a disease...people are always quick to blame it on something else :dunno

How about vans, how many woman get pulled into one at a shopping center, should we blame the car?

Archived