i can't find it in the search

hey got a custy that has an old porche convertible with plastic back glass.

I saw a tread someplace on here about a film for that but now can't find it again.

could someone help me with this or maybe has some to sell me just enough for this cause I can't really see buying a whole roll of it being as much requests I get for it. lol

thanks for any help I can get...

:devilangel

Guest darkdan

If it's flexible plastic....don't do it.

The new Hanita film and blister free are for stiff polycarbonate and acrylic. Not the thin flexible plastic like most convertible back windows and jeeps.

If it's flexible plastic....don't do it.

The new Hanita film and blister free are for stiff polycarbonate and acrylic. Not the thin flexible plastic like most convertible back windows and jeeps.

I have a custy asking if I can tint some acrylic skylights that they are replacing so what film are you talking about that I can use. Hanitek series ??? THanks Dano

Guest darkdan

Madico also makes blister free for the same thing.

On a convertible window I think you're SOL. The way it flexes, bends, moves, etc is going to cause the tint to peel and bubble everywhere because it can't flex with it properly.

okay how bout this any thoughts or experiance...

that new flexible headlight and tail light film it's kind of like ppf but tinted...

anyone use that enough to determine if it might work or not? I dunno I'm drawing straws here. just trying to do something that everyone else says they can't.

it's kind of my trade mark but sometimes a downfall.

I don't know the stuff is like 8 mil thick also but it is like rubber or vinyl so dunno.

yeah that stuff is expensive too.

Archived